Friday, February 22, 2013

Just an Outburst.

I feel so embarrassed of myself yesterday. I had an amazing day yesterday, but it felt as if my ability to appreciate was stripped off. My negative emotions clouded the amazing formal I had with my friends. My negative emotions clouded the efforts that my friends put to connect with me.

I started to get emotional over something very small: not having the right attire to wear to the formal. It shouldn't have been a big issue, but my usual emotional tantrum started to take place. I was in tears the whole day, draining energy from my body and soul. I was even unable to appreciate the one friend that is always there to console me. Now, to think back about it, I feel extremely embarrassed over what I've done.

Sometimes, I wonder why I behave like this. I try to avoid myself from behaving like this, but it just happens sometimes, you see. I was thinking of putting the blame on either PMS or bipolar disorder. Actually, bipolar disorder seems legit to me since I usually feel the extremeness of both happy and sad feelings for no reason or for very irrelevant reasons. However, I realise that if I do that, I'm just escaping from my own weaknesses.

I would love to correct what I've done, but too bad time is irreversible. I would love to correct myself in the future, but I am sort of unable to predict when I'm getting the elevated distress. I guess all I can do is try to slap myself to reality whenever the feeling hits me. Just kidding. :P All I can do is to try to avoid having the feeling as much as possible,as I still haven't figured out how to control the feelings once I have it, and I end up hurting everyone around me. :(

P.S I'm so sorry to those whom I ended up hurting till now.

No comments:

Post a Comment