Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Random Update

It's been quite a while since I last blogged. To those of you who still visit this page, I present my humble thanks for you.

Now, many things have happened in my life till today. I guess I could say 2013 wasn't a smooth ride after all. It ended with me tasting the tip (perhaps slightly more than the tip) of the failure. Anything becomes rusty if not taken care of properly. Perhaps I should be more aware of myself and my journey.

2014 has been okay so far. I've already been procrastinating. A month has passed, and I could feel the overwhelming workload that's been sneaking up on me. Time to polish up my time-management skills.

I would say after all these years of staying away from family, I've finally realised how much I miss them. It's been a year and a half ever since I felt my parents' hugs. I definitely look forward to seeing them and revisiting a little of my past again.

This year, I gotta apply for internship jobs. *sigh* I think I'm going to have a tough time in getting a job, seeing that there are many competitors out there who are more well-prepared compared to me. However, I'm going to take this as a learning process, and just try my best to get a job. I guess there is no failure, only learning experiences.

Despite the job applications, procrastination, and longing for home and family, I hope I could become stronger and a happier person this year. I want to make people I love happy, and I guess I can't do that without making myself happy. I cry; I laugh. I can't avoid either, and I want to lose neither. My weaknesses make me stronger, and so I just gotta look forward in life. Life is short anyways, and so it's up to me whether I make the time I have significant or insignificant.

I'll try to post regularly in this blog from now on, so keep on checking the blog for more updates! Have a good day, folks!

Signing off,
Deepa.

No comments:

Post a Comment